Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Ty is Yellow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Platinum

Go down 
+2
Chris
Jonty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonty
The Chosen One
Jonty

Number of posts : 20
HP :
Pokemon Platinum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon Platinum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

So yeah. Who's getting it?

I know Najee is getting it. I'm downloading it on my R4. And I think Michael just bought an R4

Maybe we can make a clan!
Back to top Go down
Chris
This is a Rank
Chris

Number of posts : 114
HP :
Pokemon Platinum Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Pokemon Platinum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-14

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Jonty wrote:
So yeah. Who's getting it?

I know Najee is getting it. I'm downloading it on my R4. And I think Michael just bought an R4

Maybe we can make a clan!

Sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Phystri
Coal

Number of posts : 66
HP :
Pokemon Platinum Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Pokemon Platinum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:28 am

I will probably download it!

Even though all the pokemon after 151 are lame :[
Back to top Go down
Pyroticwater

Pyroticwater

Number of posts : 50
HP :

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:39 am

I'm finished pokemoning for the rest of my life.
Hopefully
Back to top Go down
whisperingtears

Number of posts : 17
HP :

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:47 pm

shedinja is not lame. He is the mother fuckign ghost king nigga of pokemon. He dont give a shit what other pokemon do, he got that wonder guard shit. In fact he is so bad ass, he forced himself to only have 1 hp, to make it a fiar fiaght if you can even call it that. Its mianly just to tuant mother fuckers. what your team just got swept by a 1 hp spirit from hell? boo hoo.

Aside from his bad as ssats the nigga can sword dance, he aint even have real swords. Instead he uses hell fire to create an elemental blade to boost his attack to new levels unparaleled. Then the dude shadow sneaks up onniggas hitting them with his BUrzia Kyndo flamming ghost strike. Or he can coem up and x-sciccor a sorry ole chap with his fraking shell.

to top it all off he has a halo to trick the dumb pokemon inot lowering thier guard before he steals thier souls.
Back to top Go down
Scip

Scip

Number of posts : 23
HP :

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:19 pm

But sandstorm kills him in 1 turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Platinum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Platinum   Pokemon Platinum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Platinum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: