Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Ty is Yellow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about the new forums?

Go down 
+3
Scip
Chris
Shirt
7 posters

Will the forums be a hit?
It will be pretty sweet
What do you think about the new forums? Vote_lcap29%What do you think about the new forums? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
It won't be as great
What do you think about the new forums? Vote_lcap7%What do you think about the new forums? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I'm not sure if it'll be great, but I'll stick around and see
What do you think about the new forums? Vote_lcap57%What do you think about the new forums? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I'm not sure if it'll be great, so screw it I'm out.
What do you think about the new forums? Vote_lcap7%What do you think about the new forums? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Shirt

Shirt

Number of posts : 39
HP :
What do you think about the new forums? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you think about the new forums? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-15

What do you think about the new forums? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 pm

Enter filler message to create poll here.
Back to top Go down
Chris
This is a Rank
Chris

Number of posts : 114
HP :
What do you think about the new forums? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you think about the new forums? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:53 pm

PRETTY SWEEET. NO MODS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Phystri
Scip

Scip

Number of posts : 23
HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:08 pm

For now it's definitely better, it'll probably even out in time.
Back to top Go down
KirbyM

Number of posts : 11
HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I voted for everything in the tradition of the older forums where people tended to vote for everything when given the option
Back to top Go down
Shirt

Shirt

Number of posts : 39
HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Gosh darnit, I made the poll incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Chris
This is a Rank
Chris

HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm

We need more people. :(
Back to top Go down
Coal

Number of posts : 66
HP :
What do you think about the new forums? Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100What do you think about the new forums? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:14 pm

oh you
Back to top Go down
pc123

pc123

Number of posts : 16
HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:42 pm

i think that it has potential, depending on the capacity of the community to contribute

however, the stability of it- being on a public as opposed to private server - makes me fearful. i can't sleep at night now. at least i could always sleep knowing walfas was an impregnable fortress, able to withstand legions of touhou fans. but this forum...
Back to top Go down
Chris
This is a Rank
Chris

HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Peter. You remind me of an awesome character in an RPG I love. His name is Lezard Valeth from Valkyrie Profile 2.

Here is an awesome video of him doing awesome things.

Back to top Go down
Pyroticwater

Pyroticwater

Number of posts : 50
HP :

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:50 pm

It might be awesomepossum
Or it might fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the new forums?   What do you think about the new forums? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the new forums?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Poll-Land-
Jump to: